Tuesday, June 5, 2012

peanut butter dog for treats


I know, I know. Publishing a formula for pets explains that I am indeed a Insane Dog Woman. But first of all, you probably already realized that, and second, I have some excellent justifications. When in comparison to store-bought snacks, these are less expensive, more Eco-friendly (no nasty bags), and you have complete management over what goes in. But does Bod hi like them? Well, let's just say that he nearly bit my hands off when I provided him a few from this set.


The great thing about this formula is that because it's incredibly easy, it can quickly be jazzed up. Just create sure that anything you add is secure for pets (the ASPCA has some recommendations here) and try to keep the rate of dry to wet substances equivalent (for example, if you want to add in an egg, don't use quite as much water).

Peanut Butter Dog Snacks (makes about 3 dozen)

1 cup whole whole grain or grain flour
1 1/2 tsp cooking powder
1/2 cup salt less organic peanut butter
1/2 cup hot water

1. Pres-heat the stove to 375°F.
2. Mix together the flour and cooking powdered ingredients.
3. In a individual dish, incorporate the peanut butter and hot water. Mix until sleek. Progressively add the dry combination and mix well. Add a little more water if the money is too dry, or flour if it's too wet.
4. Convert money out onto your work exterior and throw to 1/4" width.
5. Cut with a standard (you can look for the bone-shaped one at Mignon) and position on a lasagna pan.
6. Make for 20 moments, or until gently darkish. Let awesome, then shop in an air-tight package.

No comments:

Post a Comment